Prolog Studio Bugs and Missing Features
From InterProlog Wiki
This list is current as of Studio 1.0beta1 revision 476.
To add or vote/comment issues in this page please send us an email.
- Call trees miss children in different files if they're present in the father's file
This section lists features that may get into Studio.
- Call graph from a predicate needs better layout, and could use some coloring, perhaps for modules
- Identical nodes in trees (e.g. browseTerm(2+2)) do not appear (although the layout is correct); this seems to imply some intermediate object between TermModel and JTree, because of equals()
- Declare meta predicates, to get more undefined warnings; use Ciao annotations?
- Predicates menu: separate into 2 groups: exported? / uppermost predicates in call graph? + rest
- Items window (multi-window): include warnings, errors... and TODOs
- collect Parser notices and show them
- Folds: predicate definitions/clause sequences
- scroll selection to middle of window, or close
- Support .H files in the editor
- Dragging symbolic links (aliases) from the desktop does not work
Generate module declarations from a pair of files.