Studio is an open source IDE for Prolog, written in Java (and Prolog) for Windows, Mac and Linux. Packaged as a single jar file, it also exposes an API for its UI elements, that can be used in your apps.
Here’s a screenshot:
- Query window with tabular display, answers as a graph and more
- Prolog editor with variable highlighting and semantic warnings
- Single-click multi-module navigation over predicate call graph
- XSB Tabled Data view (not shown above)
- Support for the QUALM dialect
- Declarative GUI SDK for Prolog, reusable from Java too
- the 3 bottom windows in the screenshot are Prolog coded
To probe further:
- A short PowerPoint presentation.
- Documentation, FAQ: please see wiki
- Serving 1.0beta now: Download and install
Studio is supplied “as is” and without warranties. It can be extended, adapted or integrated on demand. Please contact us.